Perfect gifts for any occasion.
Not sure what to buy for your friend or family member? Let them do the shopping!
It’s that easy.
How do I use my gift card?
To redeem your gift card, simply add the item(s) you would like to purchase to your shopping cart. On the shopping cart page, type in your Gift Card Number into the form field, and click "Apply Gift Card" button. The balance of the card will be subtracted from the order total. Any unused funds will remain on the card until redeemed.
How do I check my balance?
You can check the balance of your gift card on the Gift Card Balance page. Simply enter the gift card number with dashes, and click "Check Balance" button.
Will my gift card expire?
Gift cards do not have an expiration date.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The use or purchase of a The Cookie Cutter Shop Gift Card indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to the Gift Card that was purchased online.
- Coupons may not be used to purchase gift cards
- Cannot be used to purchase other gift cards
- Balance must be paid when purchase exceeds amount on gift card
- Not a credit or debit card
- Cannot be reloaded, sold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash
- No expiration date, no fees
- Customer account will be closed if associated with fraudulently obtained gift card
- All terms enforced except where prohibited by law