Blog Tag: cookie flooding 1

How to Flood a Cookie with Royal Icing


So what exactly does it mean to “Flood” a cookie?

“Covering (also known as “flooding”) a cookie with thinned icing is one of the basics of cookie decorating. It might look intimidating, but it’s easy enough for beginners It involves outlining the shape of the cookie to create a dam and covering the surface with thin consistency royal icing.